- A major CPG brand wanted to run a video ad campaign to drive sales for a specific candy brand across retail locations in the UK. The brand ran a campaign powered by Lumen’s Attentive Private Marketplace (aPMP) that resulted in higher ROAS, view rates, and sales
- By running a video ad campaign promoting a specific candy brand through Lumen’s Attentive Private Marketplace (aPMP) solution, the CPG company ensured that the ads would get delivered to high-visibility websites most likely to drive outcomes
- The brand partnered with sales attribution provider Circana to compare performance across regions where the aPMP was active versus traditional PMPs in order to track lower funnel metrics
- +21% higher return on ad spend (ROAS)
- +56% higher view rate across impressions
- +1.6% higher sales lift for the retail locations targeted by the aPMP campaign
Lumen Attentive Private Marketplaces (aPMPs) allow brands to target domains where ads are most likely to be seen based on AI-powered predictions and attention signals. By running a video ad campaign with Lumen’s aPMP solution, this major CPG brand ensured that the ads would get delivered to high-visibility websites.
This made a big difference in the results: the aPMP campaign saw a +56% higher view rate compared to the Lumen average for video ad campaigns. By partnering with attribution partner Circana, the CPG brand measured +21% higher return on ad spend (ROAS) and +1.6% higher sales lift for the retail locations targeted by the aPMP campaign.
Overall, by running ads powered by the aPMP, the brand succeeded in driving more impressions that resulted in a view of the video and proved that high-attention inventory can drive lower-funnel results by predicting where the ads will actually be seen.